Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beautiful Antique on 10+ Acres with 40 x 90 Barn! $875,000




Picturesque location for this sprawling Antique Colonial beautifully positioned on 10+ acres of land with a 40 x 90 Barn. Enter this open, sun drenched property off of quiet curving drive, surrounded by open fields and oak trees. This lovely home offers top of the line chef's kitchen, beautiful wide pine floors, 6 working fireplaces, formal dining & living rooms, beamed ceilings, 3 1/2 baths, guest quarters, open airy sunroom and more! $875,000

Call for more details! 978.433.5900

7 comments:

home additions Mt lebanon said...

Great location and great view! I'll consider that in my next visit.

Mr. Realestate said...

very nice home ....
Real Estate Consultants in Gurgan India

Brookyln said...

Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.
home addition

Pablo_cha98 said...

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
Property Management Near me

Davidbean2 said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
Property Management Near me

Davidbean2 said...

Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz
new housing developments in nj

Davidbean2 said...

This article was written by a real thinking writer. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back.
tagline & slogan writers